Saturday, 25 July 2009

Random..

Finally..
I finish my Test 3 yesterday..
hahaha``
no any feeling for this test actually..
Just like usual..
But I still hope the results wont too bad la ^^

Wake up at 8.ooam today..
so early ya~
because I was going to have my breakfast with evie and vinny ^^
hahaha``MCD MCD``happie happie XD
eat till so full full ya..
thanks so much Evie..hehe..

After that went to Rotary House for our meeting..
Our 6th Joint Installation with High School is coming^^
Must support ya`` yeah~

After finish meeting at 12.00pm,
walked back home with Vinny and Yong Jun..
hahaha~
Vinny so bad bad today..
talking someone's bad words..XDD
Don't kill me..

Now..
I'm blogging and
going to finish Mr.Lim's homework..
haha``


'*' Have A Nice Day '*'

2 comments:

Evie. said...

welcome welcome xDD

Vinny said...

weii```
chou ahtinG```
u more bad than me```
u oso got say her lalala~
bleksss```

8 o'clock wake up very early merh?
so late still say early=DD

next time we go eat mcD together again=DD

I like```