Tuesday, 21 April 2009

Tagged by kelly ~

Upload your fave picture and answer the questions below.

Why do you chose this photo?
Because got a feeling told me that I like this pic..

When is the last time u ate Pizza?
A long long long time ago..=.=

The last song you've listened to?
小酒窝~林俊杰

What are you doing besides answering this tag?
Eating lollipop XD

Besides your own name, how do you like ppl to call u?
ah ting enough I think..

Tag 6 person. The following question is related to them.
Siek Chin
Ting Xi
Liang Paz
Celine
Fiona
Vinny

Who is No. 1?
A girl who very sampat, like to kacau people..and same class with me now..XD
(don't kill me..hehe)

No. 3 have a relationship with?
Her future husband..

Say something about No. 5.
A senior who look so cute and gentle..

How about No. 4?
A girl who more sampat than NO.1 XDD
Who is No. 2?
A friend i knew since primary school..haha..

Say something to No. 6!
Jia You in your PMR..
ALL THE BEST :)

2 comments:

|XUEJING| said...

jiatian say me sampat..
u oso say me sampat...
sad laa....

诗婷 said...

who care u~
btw~
u seem like tagged by me rite?
XDD