Saturday, 24 January 2009

Happie Chinese New Year~~~

i haven't been updating my blog lately..
coz~~~~
reali so busy busy recently..

busy tuition sia..
homework homework sia..
merentas desa sia..
kawad kawad sia..

OMG!!!
i don't want black black~
i really don't want be black black la..
sob sob..

Chinese New Year just around the corner ya..
but hor
the teachers are "GOOD" de lo..
give us so so "LESS" de homework to do like tat..
ahting pengz~~~
school reopen exam somemore..
i think~
we don't need to celebrate our Chinese New Year already man..
aiks~

just finish pack pack here n pack pack there..
tomorrow gonna back to Malacca lo..
My friends~
don't miss me too much yar~~
hahahaha..

OK OK..
i am here to wish all my dear friends and readers..

HAPPIE CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI~

‘愿新的一年超越界限天天都精彩
祝新的一年春风满脸心情好愉快
像小鸟学飞迎接挑战一步一步来
让梦想实现我们庆祝乐开怀’

1 comment:

|XUEJING| said...

haha...learn frm me maa...exam san shen me....new year cai important maa.....no exam no exam...XD