Thursday, 25 December 2008

E.M.O

firstly..
i wan wish all the readers
~MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR~
all the best for the coming year~ 2oo9
cheerssssss~XD
tkz dearest ahmei and wenning jie jie for their xmas present..
love ya muchie..muackzz~XP
==============================================
well..see the title 'E.M.O'..you should knw got somethng happened on me today..i really felt so sad and disappointed..my heart is really pain..T.T
Yesterday i already told mum that i will be going out today..ok..but today,when i had oledi prepared everything,ask her to fetch me out..she replied me tat~ she is busy..
ok ok..last few days she really got some work need to rush..is really very busy..i was don dare to ask her to fetch here and there..BUT!!!!!!!!! today her work is really finish..=.=
well..she don wan fetch me..then i tried to call my cousin to fetch me go..BUT she was going out dy..now the only one hope is flying away dy..WHAT TO DO??? cannot go already lo~REALLY SAD!
I back to my room and message ahmei..actually she was alone there to wait me go over..but now i din have driver and dunno how to drive too~how to go??!! i felt very sad and started to cry..i really very very very wish to meet my frens..i really eager want to c u guys..BUT~i had nothing to do..i cried hardly......until i tired and fallen asleep..........
Really want to apologize to u all who is going jus now..(coz i don really know who is going there=.=)
Especially ahmei..sorry for throwing you alone there..
Really sorry..
our mcd have to wait next time already..
This is really a sad Christmas day for me...
人家欢庆圣诞;
我苦度圣诞。。
但我也不能做什么~
只能说~~~对不起。。。。

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ok ahmei drop by and left a comment to u. Don sad la, just cry ur heart out then put on a little smile and everything will be alright la. There's plenty of time and chances for us to meet up also -.- Because the absence of u, i bought a novel to while away my time at roibo with jasmine green tea for 1 hour more xD If u really feel so dui bu qi me, treat me eat mcd la. LOL
Merry Christmas. HOHOHO

诗婷 said...

eh..auntie..i oso wish to eat mcd k?and i oledi prepare wan eat today..but...aiks..c c la..bleksss..

|XUEJING| said...

ahting dun sad nah....mei sayang ya....xixi....smile k??? ^_^

诗婷 said...

ok ok..tkz yar mei..
love ya..muackss~

ZhiLei said...

cheer up :P

诗婷 said...

ahlei..=.=